Selasa, 07 Februari 2017

Chelsea Lose, Mourinho Threatens Players Own

The surprising defeat of 1-2 experienced Chelsea from Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge in the League United Kingdom, advanced Saturday (29/8/2015) night EST, making Manager Jose Mourinho was very furious.

In addition to highlighting the performance of the referee, the Mou also criticized the appearance of a number of players. Origin of man that assess Portugal three players The Blues has a bad performance, but he was reluctant to take the name of the player in question.

"I'm not happy with them. I cannot say that I have 11 players who appeared together. Two or three of them far from his best performance, "said Mourinho was quoted as saying Talks Sport.

"I blame myself for not replacing it. I let him play a full 90 minutes. When making the turn the third player, I am aware of, I need a fourth turnover, "sesalnya.

Chelsea Lose, Mourinho Threatens Players Own


Though not willing to divulge who the players who make it inflamed, speculation has it that defender Branislav Ivanovic one of the players is Ready.

"If a player is playing bad, I just stay waiting for him to change, or that I will act," stated Ronaldo.

With the defeat, feast of the-100 to the cage match Jose Mourinho alongside Chelsea should be tercoreng. The defending champion is stranded in the rankings with a value of four temporary Palace in second place with nine points.

However, if De Gea survived along with The Red Devils, Romero admitted to not matter. This ensures the Argentina midfielder is ready to fight for the sake of maintaining the main place at MU.

"I'm always ready to fight for my career. This often happens to me especially before World Cup 2014.0 "said Romero was quoted as saying from the Sunday Mirror.

"I do everything to get to the World Cup in Brazil. Not because of talent. I always train hard while at Monaco and feel disappointed whenever that time coach Claudio Ranieri left me, but this is football, "said Romero.

Since coming to Manchester United, Romero has played five matches Fiends Red squads together. In those five games, Romero appeared charmingly with the conceded only one goal.

"I played a bit last season but thank God and my colleagues in the national team, Argentina's coach Alejandro Sabella and lined my coach has given me a lot of strength and confidence in every game," Romero ended the talks.

Chelsea Lose, Mourinho Threatens Players Own


Note: I went undefeated in three games was the last Premier League making Manchester United the victory picking when seeded into headquarters for Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium, Sunday (30/8/2015).

However, it does not mean the Red Devils without disabilities. Because Wayne Rooney Cs only scored two goals in three matches. Inversely proportional to The Swans that are able to pack the five goals from three matches.

Rooney that this season's task as a single striker failed to show the appearance of the ciamiknya in the three Premier League opening match. Original United Kingdom attackers that scored one goal which earned him a flood of criticism from critics as well as fans.

But Rooney's hat-trick, when the silence Club Bruges 4-0 in the second leg of their Champions League playoff round presents a fresh wind for the public, Old Trafford.Rooney himself acknowledged a third golnya to the representative of Belgium thatvery important admits face Swansea.

"Of course as a striker You want to score a goal. I know the quality I am and what I can bring to the team, "said Rooney after scoring trigol against Brugge.

But what is the meaning of Rooney's hat-trick in the Champions League if unable to diulangnya when against Swansea. Test weight is indeed for Rooney remembers theDefense pretty good Swansea with just one conceded from two games while playing in the Liberty Stadium.

Not just Rooney who will get the test weight on this game, Manager, Louis van Gaal reacted ascertained will be the spotlight. His last chapter on last season, meneer 64this year failed to beat Swansea City in two meetings of the Premier League.

MU twice the yield from Swansea City on last season by a score of 2-1 on a late goal in the first meeting of Ki Sung-yueng and Gylfi Sigurdsson. GOL reply MU printed by Wayne Rooney.

Read also: Tambah Followers Instagram

Chelsea Lose, Mourinho Threatens Players Own


At the second meeting, Manchester United returns to yield 1-2 passing touchdownsKi Sung-yueng and Bafetimbi Gomis. The Red Devils scored goals Sdapun Ander Herrera.

Note that obviously does not want repeated Van Gaal reacted when competes against the foster care Garry Monk. "I don't want to lose again. It's the only club that could not defeat us or at least got one point on last season. I hope we can improve performance and we can show it has been better than last year, "he said.

There is an interesting figure to look out for Van Gaal reacted. He is Ki Sung-yueng.The South Korea midfielder was recorded always managed to score a goal in two meetings against THEE last season. And, in a match later, Monk was able to decrease the Ki have recovered from hamstring injuries.